Please find below standard specification and options when commissioning your bespoke car. We are more than happy to discuss any special requests.
For availability, pricing and delivery times, please contact us.
• Hand built aluminum two door fastback body.
• Centre opening bonnet with inset louve panels.
• Fuel fillers Le Mans style or under covers.
• Original wheels with original style wheel trims.
• Stainless steel front grille set into cowl.
• Polished stainless steel window frames.
• Paintwork colour to be specified by customer.
• Standard, original Bentley R-Type chassis fully restored to the highest standard in house.
• Higher than original 3.07:1 “Continental” axle ratio. This gives a cruise of 80mph at around 3000rpm.
• Manual or automatic gearbox.
• Original engine rebuilt.
• Manual gearbox rebuilt to final factory specification.
• Lightweight aluminum fuel tank.
• Aluminum high efficiency radiator.
• Fully operational original Bijur chassis lubrication system.
• Alternator charging system.
• Original points ignition.
• Electric windows.
• Heated rear window.
• Electronic instruments including Speedo, Rev counter (red lined as per Continental spec at 4,300 RPM), oil pressure gauge,
• water temperature gauge, fuel gauge, clock.
• Electric cooling fan.
• Two speed self park wipers.
• Twin Lucas windtone horns.
Trim and interior
• Specially designed seats with backrest adjustment.
• Customer specified leather upholstery to seats, door and rear quarter panels.
• Customer specified veneer (wood/aluminium) to dash face and door applique.
• Customer specified carpet and headlining.
• Lambs skin rugs in front footwells.
• 4.9 litre engine upgrade with Omega pistons.
• Customer specified tyres, Avon Turbosteel recommended.
• Power steering and a reduced size 16 inch steering wheel.
• Bumpers front and back.
• Spats to rear arches.
• Suitcase set, trimmed in leather fitted to boot or rear luggage area behind seats.
• Air conditioning.
• Sound system.
• Please ask for any special requirements.
Copyright © 2023 Bensport Ltd - All Rights Reserved.